Some but not all the Agenda items are:
1. Establishing a Recreation Advisory Committee
2. Matawan Police Department
a. Authorizing Police Chief James Alston's Contract
b. Authorizing Police Lieutenant Jason Gallo's Contract
c. Authorizing Police Lieutenant Benedict J. Smith, III Contract
d. Authorizing Police Chief to Undertake Preliminary Interviews for staffing of Police Dept.
e. Authorizing the purchase of a vehicle for the Matawan Police Dept.
3. Award of Contract for a COAH Administrative Agent
4. Appointing Business Administrator as the Municipal Housing Liaison
5. Maser Consulting Group - What would a meeting be without awarding Maser some engineering fees? So as you would not be disapponted they will be authorized to:
a. Provide Professional services for investigating potential purchasers of the Borough's Water allocation.
b. Authorizing Borough Engineer (Maser) to advertise to accept bids for the 2007-2008 Road Program. (Perhaps this fee is part of the no bid award of $300,000. authorized previously)
c. Authorizing Borough Engineer engineering/design, survey, construction administration and observation services Park Avenue Sanitary sewer rehabilitation
6. Award of contract for a fire alarm installation and monitoring syste am for the Matawan Police Department at 150 Main St.
7. Authorizing Memorial Day Parade Date.
All in all it should be an interesting meeting. Hope to see you there.......